Ottavio's

Ottavio's
77 E Center St

Provo, UT 84606
(801) 377-9555
www.ottavios.com

Food (Quality, Quantity, Menu):
Italian food. Similar to the Olive Garden, only, made with love.

Service:
Very polite and attentive waitstaff. We actually had an incident (which I will not detail here), but we were taken care of. The host, the waitress and the owners showed much concern.

Ambiance/Atmosphere:
You feel like you've just walked into Italy! The gorgeous murals surround the entire place. I hear there are accordion players on busy evenings.

Overall:
I'm not overly raving about it, but I would go again. I am quite impressed with their website.




Additional Reviews:
Utah Valley.org
City Search
Trip Advisor
Yahoo Travel
Yelp Review
Ottavio's Italian Ristorante on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment