The Greenery

The Greenery
1875 Valley Dr (at the mouth of Ogden Canyon)
Ogden, UT 84401

Food (Quality, Quantity, Menu):
Delicious food. Large quantity - My "side backed potato" was the biggest potato I'd ever seen! I think the food is proportionate to the serving sizes (maybe even the food outweighs the money a little bit). It's the only, THE ONLY place to get a big yummy Mormon Muffin. YUM!

Service:
The waitstaff is very friendly.

Ambiance/Atmosphere:
Cute and quaint. It is surrounded by the MANY Rainbow Gardens Gift Shops. It's fun to look around.

Overall:
I am always impressed when I eat at The Greenery, and I always leave with a feeling of "I will come back again".







Additional Resources:

Greenery Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Rainbow Gardens' Site
The New York Times Review of The Greenery
Fodors Review
Ogden Valley Business Association

No comments:

Post a Comment